Gastroenterologist (digestive)

1.0

I would not recommend him to my worst enemy show details I would not recommend him to my worst enemy
Jan 28th, 2015

Horrible. I wanted to give no stars for his manner, but it isn't an option.

Worst Doctor I ever experienced. show details Worst Doctor I ever experienced.
by Disappointed on May 1st, 2014

By far this is the rudest, most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen in my life. I went with my husband for his appointment and this doctor came in and never introduced himself. He proceeded to open up his file, look down and say "what are you here for?"...only problem is that his nose was buried in the file that he not once looked up to look at my husband.....you can tell he could have cared less. Even worse, when my husband asked him to feel his stomach where he was experiencing pain, he said if the procedure shows anything, he can come back in to his office and proceeded to escort us out to the office area. Only then, when he saw the look of dissatisfaction on our face did he decide to pull him back into the room to check his stomach. Needless to say, we left the office and went straight to get another referral.....no way, this man is touching my husband with a ten foot pole!!!! On a side note, I am a NURSE at a local hospital. I know many doctors and know the difference between a doctor that has a flat affect and doctor that truly just doesn't care....unfortunately this doctor should retire because he just does not care to listen to his patients!

I hope you read this before you have to deal with him! show details I hope you read this before you have to deal with him!
by Very sick patient. on Feb 18th, 2014

I am so sorry if you have to experience this doctor. He is so unsocial that I couldn't even tell him what's been going on with my stomach. He just walked out of the room mid conversation. He wouldn't even let me finish what I was saying before he started criticizing me for not working for 2 years. I have never in my life met someone so rude and unprofessional about their job. When I went in for my procedure the nurses warned me that I have to try to chase him down if I wanted to talk to him about the procedure. He walked into the room while I was laying on the table and I said hello to greet him but he didn't say a word. Then as he was injecting something into my IV I asked if that was the sedative and he still didn't say a word so I had to ask the nurse standing behind him if that was the drugs he was injecting into me and she said yes. What doctor doesn't tell you what they are injecting into you?! I was honestly scared at this point. The nurses were telling me what to do while the doctor proceeded to not say a word about the operation. Then all of the sudden he started shoving the camera down my throat without a warning. I'm sorry but you just can't do that to a patient that already is in so much pain! I can't believe this guy is allowed to work with people he is so unsocial and unprofessional that I never even got to talk to him after the procedure. He told my room nurse that everything was fine but I still had questions regardless of how he thinks I feel. So I really hope someone decided to look up this awful doctor before having to deal with him. Even the other nurses and other doctors had warned me about his attitude which right away says that he is just unprofessional. If you read this before having to deal with this guy stop and ask for someone else or what I was recommended to do was to contact Dr. Kevin Yen but he doesn't work out of foothill. You would have to call and make an appointment with him at San Demis. Sorry about the spelling on sedatives still! Hope this helps!