A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heide Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heide Lind is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heide Lind, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lind has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Touchette Regional Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heide M Lind MD is a female Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Heide M. Lind practice?
- Dr. Heide Lind has 1 office location.
Dr. Heide Lind practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Belleville, IL.
See Belleville Pathologists.