A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heide Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heide Rodgers is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodgers
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rodgers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heide Alexandra Rodgers MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Heide A. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Heide Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. Heide Rodgers practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Hematologists, and Saint Louis Oncologists.