A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heideh Khalilnejadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heideh Khalilnejadi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalilnejadi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heideh Khalilnejadi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalilnejadi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khalilnejadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heideh Sedigheh Khalilnejadi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heideh S. Khalilnejadi practice?
- Dr. Heideh Khalilnejadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Heideh Khalilnejadi practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Family Physicians.