Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heidi Smith
Dr. Heidi Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Vanderbilt Children's Hospital, Vanderbilt University Hospital and Vanderbilt University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Heidi Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Heidi Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Emmanuel Volanakis
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi12
Dr. Paul Hain
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi19
Dr. Walter Robinson
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi25