Dr. Heidi Angle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Angle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2016

Everything but empathy

I do intend to give a bad review because everything happened in my favor by gods grace . However I have to say this doctor does not have empathy or bed side manners . I was trying for VBAC after c section and was assigned for her to induce me since my doctor Konig was out of station. From the beginning it was clear Dr Angle was not thrilled to see me and she was pushing c section. Every now and then she would come in and ask me whether I changed my mind. She did not offer pitocin ( well which was fine I delivered without it) but she was often rude about it the way she explained things. Until the last minute she was rude and threatening me to take to the operating room. I also heard her talking to nurses that I am very needy. In the end I delivered a beautiful baby without pitocin but experience was not at all pleasant.

February 6th, 2014

Dr.Angle - An Angel

Dr.Angle was my OB-GYN for my 2nd baby. She was very friendly and professional at the same time. She was punctual with her appointments. And was an angel during my C-section. I found my recovery a cake walk unlike my 1st c-section, don't know why.. that's why I called her "Angel" . I would definitely recommend Dr.Angle to all of my friends.

April 9th, 2013

Excellent Dr.

The staff, nurses and whole practice are excellent, but especially Dr. Angle. She is a very good listener, takes her time and gives very good care.

October 22nd, 2010

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Angle's for 10 years and she is wonderful. She is kind and caring and takes the time to ask her patient questions about how things are going, and also gives her patients the opportunity to ask any questions which they may have. I have never felt rushed by her and she has a nice way of putting people at ease.

August 10th, 2008

The best OB I ever had

I've had four children and she delivered my last and she truly was the most caring and kind doctor. She asked me questions that made me feel that she was truly concerned about me. She was there for my entire labor and encouraged me the whole time. I would recommend her highly.

July 26th, 2017