inactive

Heidi Archer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2015
I am very thankful for physicians like Dr. Archer. I had been suffering for a very long time and thanks to her I feel like a new person. No physician has ever explained to me about my hormonal issues particularly in the detail that she did. So thank you Dr. Archer

February 28th, 2013
Dr. Archer is great! She seems knowlegeable and very responsive to to my questions and concerns. While telephone consults are sometimes convenient, I think that I would prefer more face to visits. I find her staff to be responsive and flexible as well. I have had a few instances where I have had to ask for directions, changes in appointments, copies of billing statements, and they were ALWAYS very courteous and most helpful. I am very happy with Dr. Archer's services.

April 15th, 2011
Very Disappointing
She and her staff was one of the rudest group of people I haveever come across in the medical profession. I once left a message with a concern and a week later after continuing tocall I got through to her nurse. They did not cordinate withtheir selected pharmacy team at all well, making refills ridiculously difficult. Even leaving a message on a web sightwe were asked to fill out apparently did not go through. It was not until I saw another doctor who saw the problem wasI finally relieved.

December 9th, 2009
Irresponsible and immature. Definately unprofessional

August 12th, 2009
Dr Archer is really nice and seems very knowledgeable, however her response time to follow-up questions and concerns is VERY slow and sometimes she does not respond at all