Overall Review

3.4

May 20th, 2012
shes a good docter

April 7th, 2011
Uncaring unavailable doctor
Terrible! My child has been with her since he was 6 months old. He is now 3 and the last year she has just been awful. No on call services. No hours to accomodate 9-5's. And I just recently needed her to see my child, was told by the receptionist to come in and when I got there she acted like we were inconviniencing her! They even tried to have us wait in the bathroom so my child di not infect anyone. WHY even tell us to come in then??? We were rushed in and out in less than 2 minutes my son was looked at in the file room and she still gave me NO diagnoses. AND THEN I asked for a note to show I was there and she acted like I was asking her to write me a book. I felt like we were not wanted there and she did not care about the well being of my child. TERRIBLE!!!

April 28th, 2010
I lived in modesto and would drive to go see her.
Dr. Ayap has been an excellent doctor. To this day I take my 5 year old son there. I lived in modesto for 2 years and I would drive all the way to san jose to have her see my son. She has been my sons pediatrician since birth and I would not change doctors. My daughter is 1 year old and Dr. Ayap is her doctor. I live in san jose again so now it makes it more convinient for me to go see her. The location is good there is parking outside almost all the time and the secretaries and office are good.