A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Baines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Baines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baines graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Baines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Baines MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Baines practice?
- Dr. Heidi Baines has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Baines practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.