Dr. Heidi Banister Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Banister?

Will not be returning

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

Does not spend the time answering questions and educating the patient. Quick to diagnose without research and poor bedside manners. Will not return to this Dr.

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

My husband and I are very pleased with Dr. Banister. She is very thorough and we both can tell she is passionate and knowledgeable about her work. We are at ease with her kind attitude as well.

can't agree with nasty reviews here

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Dr. Banister is very caring, asks me lots of questions about whatever my current condition is, and also follows up with just about every past problem I had that is noted in my file. She is very thorough, has a good sense of humor, isn't a "know-it-all" she listens to what I say about my symptoms and nails the diagnosis. She honestly cares about my health. In my 5+ years of going to Dr. Banister, I have always been seen on time, I rarely wait 5 minutes past my appointment time. The desk staff has never been off-putting in any way, they are helpful with any billing or scheduling questions I have.I have no qualms rating "excellent" in every category.I have recommended Dr Banister to several people.

A GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on January 2nd, 2011

I have been with her for a few years now and she is great, but her office staff could use a lil attitude lift. My mom was. Also a patient of hers and loved her as well, but got dropped for missing 1 visit due to office policy.

Nightmare

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Long story short: The receptionist was nasty, should not be in the customer service business. I told the doctor. She was aware and working with her. Then the correct prescription was sent to Medco but the wrong type, so my insurance did not cover, so we were out $353. I made several attempts to remedy this with the Dr and her office. They were at fault but denied and covered it up. Also they were unsympathetic in their dealings with us.

Posted on September 10th, 2010

I think she is great, caring, interested, seems to know her stuff pretty well. If she doesn't know she says so.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Banister for 5 years. She has great bedside manner. I have never had a problem with the office staff and they have always been friendly. Any results of tests that needed to be conveyed to me were conveyed quickly by her or her medical assistant. I would highly recommend this Dr.

Excellent Care

Posted on January 27th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Banister's for the past few years and am very happy with the care I've received. She is very professional and helpful. I wouldn't hesistate to recommend her to family and friends.

Dr. Good, but office policies.......

Posted on August 7th, 2009

Like the doctor a lot, but if you miss an office visit, you are dropped on the spot. My son was very sick and overslept. When he called to say he'd be 10 minutes late and they said sorry, you missed the apointment you can never be a patient here again. Office policy!

Not impressed

Posted on August 5th, 2009

This office was ridiculous. If there for a well visit, you couldn't ask a question about a sore throat. Had to have a separate appointment for every complaint. Dr. Banister didn't have a very good bedside manner and the staff at the desk were terrible. Showed up for an appointment one day and was told they had no record of me making it.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017