Dr. Heidi Beery MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Roseburg, OR

March 23rd, 2014
still getting to know her but like her and i respect her .
so she's only seen me maybe a few times but just recently she saw me as a paitent again lol and i have had troubles with something that's been going on . she don't push meds on u like crazy actually before she perscribe some meds i think she does some research ...cause everytime she ask me questions and i tell her what's going on and she ask me are u allergic to any meds i say no then she will say ok brb .... she comes back with meds that might work lol but all in all she's good doc. i just hope whatever i am going through right now will pass lol not to be mean but, i hope she spends a little more time with me to ask some more question if any if she wants to know more about my disability ...

April 25th, 2012
Very intelligent

March 21st, 2012
A doctor that researches before pushing meds love it!!!!
Dr. Beery is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Upon entering she asked questions about my symptoms and before prescribing medicine researched the best route of care. It is so nice to have a doctor that cares more about wellness then pushing prescriptions.

January 23rd, 2012
sincerely cares!
The office staff isn't the greatest. They are often very unprofessional and down-right disrespectful at times but Dr. Beery is the most caring, sweet, professional doctor I have ever been to. She always spends the time to sit down with me and talk to me about important issues regarding my health. She makes uncomfortable exams a bit more bearable by talking you through it. Really hard to find a family doctor like this one! She's amazing!