A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Beilis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Beilis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beilis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Beilis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Beilis MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Beilis practice?
- Dr. Heidi Beilis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Beilis practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See York Radiologists.