A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Beutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Beutler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Beutler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beutler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beutler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi E Beutler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heidi E. Beutler practice?
- Dr. Heidi Beutler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Beutler practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.