A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Beutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Beutler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Beutler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beutler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beutler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beutler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heidi E. Beutler practice?
Dr. Heidi Beutler practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.