A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Blair, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Blair, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Blair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Hartman Blair MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heidi H. Blair practice?
- Dr. Heidi Blair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Blair practices Pediatrics near Cullman, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Gardendale, AL.
See Cullman Pediatricians.