A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Buckingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Buckingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckingham
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Buckingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Buckingham, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckingham graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Buckingham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Buckingham MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Buckingham practice?
- Dr. Heidi Buckingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Buckingham practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Oakwood, OH.
See Oakwood Internists and Oakwood Endocrinologists.