Dr. Heidi Busch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Busch?

October 31st, 2016

She has my confidence

I've been getting annual body checks from Dr. Busch for three years now (since 2014). I can tell from her examinations and her questions that she is very meticulous. She is caring and puts me at ease during examinations. I've found she always takes the time to answer my questions and concerns. She removed a benign lesion from my nose as well as a mole that both healed perfectly. I was referred to the group practice she's in by an acquaintance and I'm glad to have found her! FYI, it did take a couple months to book a body scan, but now I just set my next appointment a year in advance so I make sure to do it.

April 18th, 2011

Dr. Busch , 3 yrs. ago I cane into your office , in Fallbrook , with a lump underneath my left arm pit . With out hesatation you told me this was serious and got me an appt. with Dr. Song in S.D. 3 days later I was in the hospital undergoing chemotherapy . I had Mastistic Melanoma stage 4 . 1,000 hrs. of chemo later he told me that I only had 3-6 weeks of life left if I hadn't come in to see him. I've been in remission for 2 yrs. now and I owe you my life because of your quick thinking . Sorry it took me so long to thank-you , but , I think of you with every breath I take now . God bless you Dr. Busch and THANK-YOU again .

December 14th, 2008