A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Chua is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Chua, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Chua has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi K Chua MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Heidi K. Chua practice?
- Dr. Heidi Chua has 7 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Chua practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Colorectal Surgeons and Rochester Surgeons.