A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Chua is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chua
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Chua Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Chua, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Chua has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi K Chua MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Heidi K. Chua practice?
- Dr. Heidi Chua has 7 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Chua practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.