A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Chua is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Chua, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Chua has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heidi K. Chua practice?
Dr. Heidi Chua practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.