A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Marie Clark DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi M. Clark practice?
- Dr. Heidi Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Clark practices Family Medicine near Tunkhannock, PA.
See Tunkhannock Primary Care Doctors.