A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Marie Clark DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi M. Clark practice?
- Dr. Heidi Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Clark practices Family Medicine near Rainelle, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Tunkhannock, PA.
See Rainelle Primary Care Doctors.