A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Combs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Combs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Combs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Combs graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Combs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Lynn Combs MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Heidi L. Combs practice?
- Dr. Heidi Combs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Combs practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.