A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Donnelly, Specializing in Mohs and Dermatologic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Donnelly, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Donnelly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi B Donnelly MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi B. Donnelly practice?
- Dr. Heidi Donnelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Donnelly practices Dermatology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Dermatologists.