Heidi B Donnelly, MD
Dayton Skin Surg. Ctr
3025 Governors Place Blvd
Dayton, OH 45409
937-293-5567
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2014

I was really pleased with the entire staff. Their courtesy and professionalism and their concern was very much appreciated.

|  15 Year Patient  |  show details
by Charles S. on Jul 17th, 2013

Highly recommended! The office is easy to find and has plenty of convenient parking. Once inside, the staff is courteous and they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Office environment is calming and relaxing. I have seen most, if not all, the doctors in Dr. Donnelly's practice and have had great experiences with all of them.

|  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Dr.Donnelly is one of best Doctors I know and I know a lot of them. Dr.Donnelly removed skin cancer from my nose and done a real nice job in giving me a new nose, I can not thank her enuff. James McMaken Covington, Ohio

|  Fake personality  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

Staff are rude and gossipy. I asked to speak to the manager after my appt this month 12/10 and she was highly unprofessional and abrasive. Dr Donnelly is very sickening sweet to the point it is fake. I have been a patient here for years and over the last few years the practice has just gone down hill. Poor management from the top down.