Dr. Heidi Dunniway Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Dunniway?

Amazingly skilled

Posted on September 10th, 2016

Dr Dunniway surgically removed all of the encapsulated fungus in my sinuses about 10 yrs ago. I still recommend her to people at work. When my regular physician "gave up" and sent me to her, she knew within minutes I had fungal sinusitis! 2 weeks of recovery and I was good as new after having been sick for 4 months!!!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. Dunniway is thorough and has great bedside manner. Both of my daughters have been seen and had their tonsils removed by her.

Posted on November 27th, 2015

From our first appointment Dr Dunniway was direct about my condition, but caring and compassionate. She provided the information I needed to make an informed decision. I felt totally confident in her performing my surgery. She did a wonderful job and the follow-up was also exceptional. I heartily recommend her to anyone.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

most time long wait times, but love this doctor and her staff!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

She explained everything well didn't matter how long she was in there and she did an awesome job on my surgery

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

felt like she had attitude from the beginning like I was wasting her time. Altho she agreed that I am doing everything correct (lifestyle) she gave me a diagnosis my GP had already ruled out... waste of time!

I could not be happier

Posted on December 4th, 2012

I wish I would have insisted on specialist a over a year ago. I had been tortured for years. I couldn't breath at night horriable stuffy nose & problems with ears draining, and she found something in my throat to be removed I didn't even know was there. In a matter of days things that bothered me so much every night were totally gone, after years of trying everything else myself and other Dr.. She really took her time listened to all issues and what I had tried in past. Was very kind and professional & I didnt feel like she treated me like a assembly line, if you know what I mean. Overall Great Dr.

I could not be happier

Posted on December 4th, 2012

I wish I would have insisted on specialist a over a year ago. I had been tortured for years. I couldn't breath at night horriable stuffy nose & problems with ears draining, and she found something in my throat to be removed I didn't even know was there. In a matter of days things that bothered me so much every night were totally gone, after years of trying everything else myself and other Dr.. She really took her time listened to all issues and what I had tried in past. Dr. Was very kind and professional didnt feel like she treated you like a assembly line if you know what I mean.

Life Saver

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Two years ago, Dr Dunniway removed my thyroid. It contained two kinds of cancer, Capillary and Medulary. if it wasn't for her I would not be here today at all. She is a very caring, considerate and efficient Doctor. I feel very blessed to have her as my ENT Doctor. I can't say enough about her. I thank God that he chose her to be my Doctor.

Posted on February 25th, 2017