A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Feldman, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Brain Injuries
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Marsha Feldman MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heidi M. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Heidi Feldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Feldman practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.