A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Feldman, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Brain Injuries
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heidi M. Feldman practice?
Dr. Heidi Feldman practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.