A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Fischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Fischer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fischer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Lincoln Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Holly Fischer MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi H. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Heidi Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Fischer practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.