by Marilyn Yazzie on Jul 7th, 2016

Dr. Fleishman is very professional, she spends time talking to you about what options you have, she is very friendly and you leave feeling good about your experience. I am thankful she was recommended to me by another doctor.

Jun 9th, 2016

I love Dr. Fleischmann, I've been seeing her for years. However, I am nearly fed up with the length of time I have to wait for an appointment when I need her to look at something soon. I called to see if I could be squeezed in anywhere just for her to look at a changing spot on my face, and I can't get in to see her for two months! I'm really worried about this spot, and I don't want to wait. Most doctors schedule free appointment times for situations like this. I don't understand why her staff doesn't do this.

Excellent dermatologist show details Excellent dermatologist
Aug 30th, 2012

I wasn't impressed with the office staff, and became annoyed at the wait of almost an hour with not even an acknowledge or explanation from the receptionist. I nearly left. I am very glad I stayed. I saw Dr. Fleischman nearly 20 years ago for something entirely different, and she remembered me the moment she walked into the room. She is warm, professional, extremely thorough in her examination, respectful, and immensely knowledgeable in her field. I would recommend her without reservation to anyone seeking a GREAT dermatologist.

Aug 2nd, 2011

This is the dermatologist you want to see if you are dealing with skin cancer, in ABQ. This isn't a cosmetic surgery, Botox, etc., clinic and Dr. Fleishmann is one of the best melanoma Dr.'s I've ever seen. I highly recommend.

Love Dr. Fleischmann! show details Love Dr. Fleischmann!
Jul 20th, 2011

Going to the doctor (especially the dermatologist) is never "fun", but I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Fleischmann. She always takes the time to listen to and address my concerns. If she isn't sure of something, she always errs on the side of caution, which I always appreciate. It definitely takes awhile to make an appointment to see her, but it's worth the wait!

Oct 7th, 2009

This physician is good. She is professional,thorough, and skillful at what she does.Can'task for more than that in a doctor