A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Fleishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Fleishman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Fleishman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleishman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Fleishman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Joell Fleishman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heidi J. Fleishman practice?
- Dr. Heidi Fleishman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Fleishman practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians.