A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Francis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Francis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- CMC - St. Vincent`s of Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heidi M. Francis practice?
Dr. Heidi Francis practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.