A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Francis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Francis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Michele Francis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi M. Francis practice?
- Dr. Heidi Francis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Francis practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.