A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Frankel, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frankel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Lee Frankel MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Heidi L. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Heidi Frankel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Frankel practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.