Dr. Heidi Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Goldstein?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Goldstein?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 27th, 2015

Very knowledgeable, but not the best bedside manner

She was very knowledgeable about spinal cord injuries. She was the first physiatrist I saw following my injury. Despite the local physical therapists answer occupational therapists objections, she fought very hard to get me admission to Craig Hospital near Denver. That hospital was amazing for the rehab I needed. I saw her for about 2 years after I finished rehab and came home before she left to work in Fargo. While she was a great doctor, her general attitude was a little gruff. I think it was the New Yorker in her, so I won't hold that against her too much. She always knew what she was talking about, and explained the treatments she recommended very well. She also always fought for what was best for me as her patient. I would definitely recommend her as a doctor, but beware that you need to take her bedside manner with a grain of salt.

April 12th, 2010