A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Gunderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Gunderson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Gunderson, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunderson graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Gunderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Gunderson DO and MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Gunderson practice?
- Dr. Heidi Gunderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Gunderson practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.