A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Haapala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haapala
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Haapala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Haapala, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haapala graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Haapala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Haapala MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Haapala practice?
- Dr. Heidi Haapala has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Haapala practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.