A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Haapala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Haapala, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haapala graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Haapala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Haapala MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Haapala practice?
- Dr. Heidi Haapala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Haapala practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.