A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Harms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Harms is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Harms, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harms graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harms has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harms accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heidi J. Harms practice?
Dr. Heidi Harms practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.