A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Harvie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Harvie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Harvie, MD, MSCE is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvie graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harvie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi S Harvie MD and MSCE is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi S. Harvie practice?
- Dr. Heidi Harvie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Harvie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Blue Bell, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.