Dr. Heidi Heck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 11th, 2016
Trustworthy
Dr H has brought me through important phases of my life from the birth of my daughter, surgery and menapause. She is extremely caring,personable, competent and I completely trust her recommendations and expertise

May 6th, 2011
Dr. Heck is very intelligent, knowledgeable, easy to talk to, compassionate, and an overall excellent doctor. I absolutely trust her with my health and my baby's health, which is the most important thing when picking out a doctor.My complaint with SOWC is that the wait time has consistently been at least an hour, if not two hours. After that, they'll come and ask if I want to see a nurse. Not after I've already waited all this time! Perhaps if you gave me the option 40 minutes ago! I wish they would let me know what is going on, instead of just sticking me in a hot exam room for an hour in silence...I've started to dread going to my appointments, just because I feel like I'm one in a heard of cattle.

March 30th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr.Heck is an amazing doctor. It may be hard to get an appointment if you new or just going for an anual exam, but it says a lot about her. Many people come to her because she is easy to talk to, down to earth, very sincere and easy to get ahold of if you need to talk to her. She is the BEST OBGYN that I have ever had.