Dr. Heidi Henchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Henchell?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Henchell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2014

Thorough and competent

She is a good listener and answered all of my questions. I did not feel at all hurried. Have recommended her to others.

March 2nd, 2014

Will never go back.

Coldest, rudest doctor I've ever seen. Asked me questions then interrupted before I could answer. She so clearly didn't care at all. I'm not a sensitive person at all, but she was horrifically rude. Will never go back. If she doesn't listen how the heck can she help me?

November 8th, 2013

Thoughtful

Very utilitarian. Bedside manner clinical. Her focus was on getting me out of her office in a prescribed amount of time. Little, if any warmth shown during my visit. She did not seem interested in connecting on human level.

September 10th, 2013

Very Considerate and has great assessment skills

I am an old RN with MS and I really appreciate MD Heidi Henchell's physical assessment skills. She is one of the few doctors that I have seen while in California, including Neurologists or other specialists for MS that I can trust to chart what they actually do. She is kind and I trust her thorough evaluation after each appointment because she has always treated me very well.

January 30th, 2013

I find Dr Henchell to be very caring, and thorough. She listens, and follows through with all of my concerns.

September 13th, 2012

HORRIBLE!!!

Went in for a physical and she accused me of being a drug addict! Ordered a bunch of unnecessary tests (including drug tests that all came back NEGATIVE) that I am now having to pay for out of pocket. Her bedside manner is horrible. Her biases from past patients cloud her judgment and hinder her from being able to properly diagnose her patients. AVOID at all costs!!

January 9th, 2012

University Professor

I was VERY impressed. I saw Dr. Henchell when my usual doctor was unavailable. Appointment was at request of my (out of area) oncologist, since I had developed unusual breast pain and had had breast cancer a number of years ago. Dr. Henchell carefully listened, did a few in-office tests, asked numerous questions and narrowed down possibilities. She was logical, thoughtful and insightful as well as kind. She very much inspired confidence. She suggested that the pain was probably neuropathy (nerve related pain), a diagnosis confirmed a week later by ultrasound and my oncologist. I will definitely request to see Dr. Henchell again for myself and my family.

June 22nd, 2011

Excellent physician!!

Dr. Henchell is an excellent physician. My visits with her have always been interesting. I learn a lot each time I meet with her. She does not talk down to me and encourages questions and dialog. I have never felt that she is trying to hurry through an appointment. She also is interested in the effects of nutrition on health, which I really appreciate. She has always been correct in her diagnoses. She also has called me at home to follow up on a discussion or to give me the results of additional research she has done. After working with physicians for many years what I find extrodinary is that she is not afraid to say "I don't know, but I will find out"...and she does. After all, physicians can't possibly know everything about all health issues, but they usually won't let you know that! I would recommend her very strongly...and in fact, have done so several times.

April 30th, 2010

I have been very happy with the care I have received from Dr. Henchell.

March 3rd, 2017