A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Heras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Heras, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Heras, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Heras graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Heras has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- American Fork Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Ann Heras MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi A. Heras practice?
- Dr. Heidi Heras has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Heras practices Otolaryngology near American Fork, UT.
See American Fork Otolaryngologists.