Dr. Heidi Heras MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology American Fork, UT

4.7

March 5th, 2016
well rounded
she is amazing well rounded and so refreshing and knowledgeable, she is willing to look at it from all angles she isnt close minded like a lot of doctors we love her

September 19th, 2015
best doctor ever
hands down the best doctor I have ever seen!! Brilliant, caring and does her research. She is a God send!!!

January 2nd, 2015
BEST EVER
Dr Heras is the best DR I have ever seen. She is knowledgable and takes time with the patients to get the the real root of the problem. She is a heaven sent and found out for our daughter how to keep her well with out surgery which no other Dr was able to do.

December 17th, 2013
best doctor ever
dr heras is heaven sent! she is hands down the best doctor i have ever met! she is knowledgable and so thorough she was able to help me with what I thought was a chronic illness for my daughter and now i have a vibrant healthy little girl. she looks beyond symptoms and doesn't just want to operate on every patient that walks through her door. she is truly committed to finding the real problem which takes time and caring. she is hands down the best doctor i have ever met!!!!!

September 11th, 2013
best doctor ever
Dr Heras is the best doctor I have ever met!!!! She is very open minded and actually listens to all concerns before just prescribing some thing. She is very thorough and has an amazing bed side manner!!! My daughter had re occuring infections and no one could figure it out. they just kept giving us antibiotics and wanted to do surgery if that wouldnt work. I was thrilled beyond measure when Heidi did an allergy panel on her and found she was allergic to certain foods she was ingesting daily such as milk. She has been sickness free for months and I am so grateful to Heidi for taking the time to figure this out!!! I would highly recommend her to every one!!!!!

August 6th, 2013
Love her
Dr heras is brilliant and was able to change my daughters life and was willing to look deeper than just doing surgery like every other doctor I had gone to. Come to find out my daughter had milk and wheat allergies that were causing her Cronic ear infections. I love her!!!

June 27th, 2013
Simply The Best!
I have been with Dr. Heras since she started practicing. She is absolutely phenomenal. I came to her after a family doctor popped my eardrum trying to clean my ears with water. I went to her after doing a little bit of research. She told me, don't ever let anyone clean your ears with water, this can be extremely damaging, which I could attest too. She worked with me and I have never gone back to a family doctor to look at my ears since. Dr. Heras is also very progressive in her learning and knowledge. She's not in it just for money. She has started implementing nutrition into her practice and taking a more homeopathic process, which has been extremely helpful in helping my daughter who suffers from chronic ear aches. Dr. Heras helped us to realize that she was allergic to milk and we are in the process of increasing her tolerance and strength. I absolutely recommend Dr. Heras as the Best E.N.T. If you're looking for someone who does not just focus on money, surgery and rushing you through a process; than you found that person. She is focused on helping you improve your health, despite the negative feedback she is getting from some of her fellow colleagues. She wants you to find healing not just finding a new patient. Thank you Dr. Heras!

June 2nd, 2013
Amazing doctor
Dr heras had been a heaven sent for our family!!! She was willing to look at every angel of my daughters health and not just treat the symptoms but the root of the issue. She is not overly eager to operate but to help find out the real cause of the reoccurring illnesses. Many other dr just wanted to prescribe and prescribe and send me out of their office with an I'm sorry she is just prone to getting sick. Heidi looked deeper and treated my daughter as if she was her own. She allowed me to feel that I could do so much to help keep her well which was my biggest goal. After we cut down sugar intake and in my daughters case dairy she has not been sick in 6 months. Which is amazing and has added greatly to her quality of life. I love Heras and will be forever greatful for taking such care and concern in my daughter.

June 1st, 2013
We went to Dr. Heras for an appointment this week. She was amazing! So knowledgeable, kind and she really connected with my daughter. We loved her! Will recommend her to everyone!!

May 31st, 2013
Best doctor ever
Dr heras is the best doctor I have ever had. She is friendly and so very helpful. Thank you! I highly recommend her.

May 30th, 2013
LOVE HER
AMAZING!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!!

May 30th, 2013
Heidi has been one of the best doctors my son has seen! When I went into her office for the first time, my son had already had 15 ear infections and was chronically ill all the time. She has gone out of her way to help him get better including consulting with other doctors to come up with a game plan for him. I am always able to get in with her for an apt no matter what. She makes sure that I understand what is going on. (Both my boys have had surgery, adenoids and tubes, and she made me feel comfortable with the procedure. Seriously, I cannot express how much I absolutely love her as a doctor. Her staff is amazing as well. I will NEVER take my kids to any other ENT and I do RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE! She has helped my son become the healthiest he has ever been in his life!