Dr. Heidi Heras Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Heras?

Best ever

Posted on July 12th, 2016

well rounded

Posted on March 5th, 2016

she is amazing well rounded and so refreshing and knowledgeable, she is willing to look at it from all angles she isnt close minded like a lot of doctors we love her

Posted on September 19th, 2015

hands down the best doctor I have ever seen!! Brilliant, caring and does her research. She is a God send!!!

BEST EVER

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Dr Heras is the best DR I have ever seen. She is knowledgable and takes time with the patients to get the the real root of the problem. She is a heaven sent and found out for our daughter how to keep her well with out surgery which no other Dr was able to do.

Posted on December 17th, 2013

dr heras is heaven sent! she is hands down the best doctor i have ever met! she is knowledgable and so thorough she was able to help me with what I thought was a chronic illness for my daughter and now i have a vibrant healthy little girl. she looks beyond symptoms and doesn't just want to operate on every patient that walks through her door. she is truly committed to finding the real problem which takes time and caring. she is hands down the best doctor i have ever met!!!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2013

Dr Heras is the best doctor I have ever met!!!! She is very open minded and actually listens to all concerns before just prescribing some thing. She is very thorough and has an amazing bed side manner!!! My daughter had re occuring infections and no one could figure it out. they just kept giving us antibiotics and wanted to do surgery if that wouldnt work. I was thrilled beyond measure when Heidi did an allergy panel on her and found she was allergic to certain foods she was ingesting daily such as milk. She has been sickness free for months and I am so grateful to Heidi for taking the time to figure this out!!! I would highly recommend her to every one!!!!!

Love her

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Dr heras is brilliant and was able to change my daughters life and was willing to look deeper than just doing surgery like every other doctor I had gone to. Come to find out my daughter had milk and wheat allergies that were causing her Cronic ear infections. I love her!!!

Simply The Best!

Posted on June 27th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Heras since she started practicing. She is absolutely phenomenal. I came to her after a family doctor popped my eardrum trying to clean my ears with water. I went to her after doing a little bit of research. She told me, don't ever let anyone clean your ears with water, this can be extremely damaging, which I could attest too. She worked with me and I have never gone back to a family doctor to look at my ears since. Dr. Heras is also very progressive in her learning and knowledge. She's not in it just for money. She has started implementing nutrition into her practice and taking a more homeopathic process, which has been extremely helpful in helping my daughter who suffers from chronic ear aches. Dr. Heras helped us to realize that she was allergic to milk and we are in the process of increasing her tolerance and strength. I absolutely recommend Dr. Heras as the Best E.N.T. If you're looking for someone who does not just focus on money, surgery and rushing you through a process; than you found that person. She is focused on helping you improve your health, despite the negative feedback she is getting from some of her fellow colleagues. She wants you to find healing not just finding a new patient. Thank you Dr. Heras!

Amazing doctor

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Dr heras had been a heaven sent for our family!!! She was willing to look at every angel of my daughters health and not just treat the symptoms but the root of the issue. She is not overly eager to operate but to help find out the real cause of the reoccurring illnesses. Many other dr just wanted to prescribe and prescribe and send me out of their office with an I'm sorry she is just prone to getting sick. Heidi looked deeper and treated my daughter as if she was her own. She allowed me to feel that I could do so much to help keep her well which was my biggest goal. After we cut down sugar intake and in my daughters case dairy she has not been sick in 6 months. Which is amazing and has added greatly to her quality of life. I love Heras and will be forever greatful for taking such care and concern in my daughter.

Posted on June 1st, 2013

We went to Dr. Heras for an appointment this week. She was amazing! So knowledgeable, kind and she really connected with my daughter. We loved her! Will recommend her to everyone!!

Best doctor ever

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Dr heras is the best doctor I have ever had. She is friendly and so very helpful. Thank you! I highly recommend her.

LOVE HER

Posted on May 30th, 2013

AMAZING!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!!