A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Herold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Herold, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Herold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herold graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Herold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Anne Herold MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi A. Herold practice?
- Dr. Heidi Herold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Herold practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.