Dr. Heidi Hodge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2016
Best Doctor
Dr Hiedi is a fantastic person and Doctor. I have known her sense the early 90's

October 22nd, 2015
She has been spot on with her diagnosis of my conditions as they come up. Great Doctor for me.

January 23rd, 2015
Acts like she listens, but assumes
This doctor missed my diagnosis because she got stuck on thinking I was depressed. She offered to prescribe me pain medications (for my chronic pain) and anti-depressants for my "depression" (which was caused by fatigue, chronic pain- duh!, and lack of help from my doctor). I refused that crap and got a proper diagnosis and real treatment from another doctor. I later got my records from Kaiser and her notes clearly show she is assuming I am depressed, stressed out and reading online to try and figure out what was wrong with me. She also refused to order simple tests that I asked her to order.

November 11th, 2010
if you're in pain, don't go to her
I have been complaining of headaches & migraines to her for years. She kept prescribing different NSAIDS to try. None worked, but they sure did a number on my stomach. When I asked WHY I was in such pain, WHY I was getting such headaches... she said "I think it's a muscle in your neck". Ahhhhhh X-Ray eyes!Finally wrangled an MRI referrel out of her, and now I'm headed to a neurologist with bulging discs and narrowing of the spinal canal and I don't know what else. After about 10 years... why so long?Oh, and when I did get prescribed a narcotic for the pain by another dr., she scoffed at it, and the fact that it was the first and only drug to actually relieve the pain... and refused to refill it and put me on a different narcotic that... guess what... doesn't work nearly as well! She refuses to prescribe the drug that actually works. She is very nice & pleasant... but other than that, I dunno. She only works part time, and it can be difficult to get an appointment with her.

September 29th, 2010
Best Dr. around you couldn't do better. I would recommend to anyone.