Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr.Heidi to be empathetic and supportive. I really appreciate her ability to explain medical problems and help me to set goals.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In my two appointments with Dr. Jacobson, I got lots of useful suggestions of things I can work on.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacobson is great! I am so pleased with her professional nature and when I talk to her I also feel there is a bond of trust like she has been a friend of many years who cares about me.She is both soothing to the soul and challenging. Highly recommend!

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a really productive visit. Dr. Heidi was sensitive and caring. I felt at ease and able to work thru several issues with her today. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Heidi is so patient with me and helps me understand better. I highly recommend her.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Heidi was recommended by someone associated with Mediation Works. She has proved to be a patient, caring, clarifying therapist for me. She has gone out of her way to provide what I needed at the time I needed it. I truly value her very savvy knowledge.