A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Jenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenney graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Jenney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Jenney DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Jenney practice?
- Dr. Heidi Jenney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Jenney practices Emergency Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Pontiac Emergency Physicians.