A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Jordan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jordan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Ann Jordan MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi A. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Heidi Jordan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Jordan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Oncologists.