A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Anderson, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Anderson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Kristina Anderson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Heidi Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Anderson practices Dermatology, Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Emergency Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists, Sarasota Pediatric Specialists, and Sarasota Emergency Physicians.