A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Kabler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Kabler, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabler graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Kabler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi A Kabler MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi A. Kabler practice?
- Dr. Heidi Kabler has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Kabler practices Emergency Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Emergency Physicians.