A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Koenig, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Koenig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- University of Louisville Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi M Koenig MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi M. Koenig practice?
- Dr. Heidi Koenig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Koenig practices Anesthesiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Anesthesiologists.