A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Kolberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Kolberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Kolberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kolberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Leigh Kolberg MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi L. Kolberg practice?
- Dr. Heidi Kolberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Kolberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wynnewood Radiologists.