Dr. Heidi Larison DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 13th, 2016
BEWARE of this Doctor
I think it is awful that i specifically scheduled an appointment because I needed to get an issue addressed, and 95%of my appointment was wasted with this rude Doctor talking over me and not even letting me get the care I needed. This doctor was snide and sarcastic and I didn't appreciate how she treated me at all. I will be finding a REAL doctor ASAP.

August 11th, 2015
Wanted to like her, but felt a disconnect
Although Dr Laforge is personable and appears to be listening attentively, I am looking for another doctor. Before I explain why, I also must say that I appreciated her willingness to respect my desire to use herbal supplements rather than prescription medication--at least at first--and she is good about follow up. However, during my second visit she interjected with a suggestion for medication for a condition I don't have, with the side benefit of losing weight, which we were not discussing. This took me by surprise and made me feel as if she had another agenda and had not been listening during that visit. Plus she knows my preference for homeopathic solutions (when possible). It was awkward and a big disconnect. I am happy to discuss any health issues with my doctor--as long as he or she is direct with me. In my other visit with her, she pushed other procedures (mammogram, colonoscopy, due to my age), when I have specific health concerns arising for which I need a doctor's care. I am new to this city and it's not easy finding a new doctor when you've left a good one in another state--and while she's a good fit for many others, she was not a good fit for me.