Dr. Heidi Lyn MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology El Paso, TX

August 1st, 2016
Dr. Lyn is absolutely great. I have been seeing her for almost 6+years.

February 25th, 2016
Patient
I saw Dr. Lyn after a year of trying to conceive with no results. She performed a well-woman exam and was gentle. She worked with me to get tests done for both my husband and me, and then helped us create a plan. She was on time, and let us ask questions and really took her time with us. She was always open to suggestions/inquiries about treatment or other tests, and the best thing is she told me to keep running! I was nervous an OBGYN would tell me to stop strenuous physical activity, but she did not. I did two rounds of medicated cycles with her and unfortunately had to move. But she was doing everything in her power to help us before we would have to be referred out to a reproduction/infertility specialist. I was able to get in to see her quickly, but I always made my appointments early in the morning. I did have some trouble scheduling one of the tests, but it was in radiology, so I don't think there was much she could do about it.

January 19th, 2015
Intelligent, Kind, and Expert in her profession.
By far the best Dr. -I had two miscar. and she did everything in her power to help. She was compassionate and even gave my husband advise on how to help handle the loss we had. She was also very patient with all my questions and didn't mind that I research things for myself and ask her about all the options. Most Drs get annoyed w/ my cross referencing but she respected me for it. She treated me with dignity and as a friend. You will find no one better.

March 29th, 2013
Dr. Lyn is definitely one of the best doctors that I have had the privalege of knowing. She is a caring, wonderful person. She delivered both of my children 19 months apart. Even when she had to deliver not so happy news, she always took the time to deliver it and comfort me at the same time. I would tell anyone that is looking for a new or first time OB/GYN, she would absolutely be a great choice.

March 7th, 2011
Absolutely love Dr. Lyn. She is an amazing doctor and I would advise everyone to see her!