A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Connolly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Connolly, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Carcinoid Heart Disease
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pregnancy Complications
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Maria Connolly MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Heidi M. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Heidi Connolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Connolly practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Cardiologists.