A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Connolly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connolly
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connolly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Connolly, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Carcinoid Heart Disease
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi M Connolly MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Heidi M. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Heidi Connolly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Connolly practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Cardiologists.