A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Middendorf Bagwell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Middendorf Bagwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell practice?
- Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell practices Family Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Primary Care Doctors.