A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middendorf Bagwell
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Middendorf Bagwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Middendorf Bagwell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Middendorf Bagwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell practice?
- Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidi Middendorf Bagwell practices Family Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Family Physicians.